I already had been writing about Margaret, but I didn't have it in very good order. I decided that after just the first day, I was going to get confused if I didn't go back to the beginning and put the right event after the right set-up.
I have put Margaret into a single Word document, which is how (I think) I will be submitting it to agents when it gets that far. May as well start with the proper format now. I have 12,518 words done so far (woo hoo, that's great for one day) but I still need to do 2249 words per day to reach 80,000 by the end of the month. Didn't really change the word goals by much, but I FEEL more organized.
I actually think I have a handle on what I'm doing, which is good for when I'm going to do it again in November for NaNoWriMo which is a competition for National Novel Writing Month - November! By then I'll be on to another story. There's a lot to do between now and then though, so I better get to it.