Friday, July 17, 2009

Reading

I like to read and most of the time it's ghost stories or something about ancient times, like the 1900's. Ghost stories inspire me the most though because I've had a few things happen to me that might even be ghosts trying to talk to me. Sometimes I hear things but Honey can be standing right there with me and she doesn't hear it. She's my best friend though, so she doesn't think I'm crazy.

I wish that books would be a little less formal, let the characters speak for themselves. I don't really like reading all about how the street looks or what the weather is like. I want to know what they are thinking and how they are going to get out of whatever mess they are in, cause that's my situation half the time.

I get to stay up late on Friday nights and watch TV with Daddy. He usually watches some dumb show, but I like eating popcorn and getting to drink a Coke. For some reason, it's always hard to fall asleep afterwards, but I read my book or write something in my journal that I throw out the next day. Someday I'll write something that doesn't make me want to barf when I read it again.

Peace,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment